Job Title: Social Media Intern
Job Type: Temp 1 year contract £100 Per month
Are you an excellent team player, with a creative flair and a passion for uniting networks?
We have a fantastic new position working for small businesses who target customers all over the UK and don’t necessarily have the technical know how to drive brand awareness and ultimately purchasing customers. You’re skillset will also be applicable to KB Consultancy for new customers to see how we encompass the same methods to drive our social campaigns.
As our Social Media Executive you will be responsible for assisting in the management, moderation and creatively driving social media channels and online platforms.
• Researching, creating and scheduling daily engaging and relevant content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to ensure the online community is consistently engaging with all content published.
• Creating engaging posts for online channels using the appropriate tone of voice for the network whether on social posts or articles for our website.
• Creating and editing stunning visuals using photoshop to use on Social Networks & the Web.
• Collaboratively working with all team members to create new and exciting ideas for the network, and effectively developing them both independently and as a team.
• Publishing videos on YouTube and the online network, ensuring keywords, titles and descriptions are fully optimised.
• Have a passion for all things social and be excited about new developments and tools on a variety of social platforms.
• Creative flair with the ability to create engaging content for a variety of mediums, audiences and platforms.
• Have a compassionate understanding or knowledge of the marketing sector and lead generation.
• Fantastic knowledge of Social Platforms, SEO Optimisation Tools & CMS and FaceBook campaigns.
• Excellent team player with the ability to work collaboratively with team members, influencers and the online network.